8.23.2009

Noot Seear, Wildflower


I love Noot, totally obsessed actually. From Elle (issue?) Looking fabulous. After reading your encouraging comments in regards to my previous post I feel better. Now I just want to lay outside among the flowers and then into the night to stare into the stars. Kind of like Noot is doing above.

When I look at the soft blue dress on her, all I can think about is hunting for just the perfect one for myself. One in almost or close to the same shade and fabric. One of the best sites around for doing such a search through would be a wholesale clothing site.

6 comments:

la petite fashionista said...

I love Noot Seear! I watched a bunch of videos featuring her on Modelinia & she has the most awesome personal style!

violeta said...

love the heels

Jess said...

Oh i love her too!! haha beautiful spring picture. Hope your feeling a bit brighter sweet :)

Anonymous said...

Fab heels.
Good to know you're feeling better:)

ChristingC said...

love the beautiful blue chiffon! this pic captures what i love about summer!

http://fashionhedonism.blogspot.com

Cindy Van Dyck said...

Lovely blog girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER:

I do not claim to own any of these images and give appropriate credit to their sole owners.
*However, I do tend to resize, alter the coloring or simply Photoshop them to look their best.

Please credit me when used.
Thank you, Cat Wallace.
 
Your Text