2.23.2009

6 Things


My favorite person/model. Dree Hemingway. (source)

Thanks Fashion Tidbits for being my first Tagger!

1 I sucked my thumb (to sleep) until I was 21 years old. (I plan to quit at 21.)
2 I cannot stand to eat with loud people hovering nearby.
3 My favorite cheeseball song is Funky Town by Alvin & the Chipmunks.
4 I listen to my music LOUDDDD!
5 Blogs are taking over the world, I hope to be a small part of that movement!!!
6 When I like a guy, I like everything he likes.

I don't know that many bloggers yet so whoever wants to do this then I tag you too.

9 comments:

Jacqueline said...

I never suck my thumb before.

Fashion Tidbits said...

isn't Dree amazing? she's so gorgeous!!!! it's great you got the tagging thing done so fast :)

Anonymous said...

I've never heard pf her before, but she's beautiful, great style too! :)

Style Spot said...

Dree is so gorgeous! And I listen to music loooouuuud too xx

jennifer said...

I'm with you on number 6! Can't help it. Also - loving Band Of Horses.

Anonymous said...

hey darrlling
lovely blog too! thats for your sweet sweet comment! i'm at a crossroads where i don't know if i should change the style of the blog, have more music etc, rather than just photography/fashion stuffs. we'll see.
hope you keep coming back!

x

LITTLE PLASTIC HORSES said...

Hi. Hi.
Thanksss!
:)
-Im Cat! x

Noemi Sunshine Ferst said...

Yay more Dree.
xx.

KATLIN said...

When I was little I used to suck my two fingers and rub this bear/dog stuffed animal on my upper lip to comfort me. Haha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER:

I do not claim to own any of these images and give appropriate credit to their sole owners.
*However, I do tend to resize, alter the coloring or simply Photoshop them to look their best.

Please credit me when used.
Thank you, Cat Wallace.
 
Your Text