2.28.2012

Ashley Olsen in Lincoln Center

Fashion Model, Style inspiration, Fashion photography, Long hair

This starlet, is not only naturally flawless but a classic trendsetter.



♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love her!!!! she is amazing!!
http://bonnieclydemarni.blogspot.com/

modelovers said...

Oh! She looks wonderful! So natural!

Tanja

www.modelovers.com

Domonique Wilson said...

Once of my fave looks :)

http://lilylovelock.blogspot.com/
x

Anonymous said...

That bun and the clip look so cute... ♥-Axelle

www.ax-elle.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

That bun and the clip look so cute... ♥-Axelle

www.ax-elle.blogspot.com

Natalie said...

Very pretty, love the hair crop...

Visit the shiny new blog Off Duty Chic

niknok said...

Love her!!! XX

♥ The Niknok Style

SAMANTHA said...

she looks absolutely stunning, I love her headpiece!



www.dragonnfruit.com

Anonymous said...

love her style

Vanessa - PureGlam.tv said...

Beautiful look...

Join my new 190 US$ GIVEAWAY

Tanja - PureGlam.tv or via Bloglovin

Unknown said...

I adore her style, she can wear any thing and still looks effortlessly chic! xx

Unknown said...

RADIANT!

Unknown said...

she looks so fresh and so pretty

http://www.vasilievablog.com/
x

flowercake said...

The glow to her skin is so pretty

Cosette Zammit said...

Her skin looks flawless!
Skin Care Suggestions (and MUCH more)

a. said...

True, I love her all the same.

Her fashion sense is amazing.

http://the-makingofthings.blogspot.com.au/

Annie Chang said...

adorable bun!

Bises,
monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

la vie quotidienne said...

She looks amazing....OMG nice makeup and so lovely eyes.

I need this Blouse =(

Today you can check my GLOSSY BOX MARCH:

For transalte, please go to upright frame, if not work please put your mousse focus in this frame and click F5.

http://laviequo.blogspot.com/2012/02/glossy-box-marzo-y-otra.html

XOXO from Munich

La Vie Quotidienne

www.laviequo.com

Unknown said...

I love her hair in that upstyle. It's gorgeous

Love from South Africa

www.arumlilea.blogspot.com

Lips N Stick said...

So pretty!

http://Lipsnstick.blogspot.com

no said...

*This starlet is not only flawless, but a classic trendsetter.

Amy McAlinden said...

my total style crush, she is so beautiful, a style inspiration

anne said...

totally olsen <3

Hira said...

She looks so ethereal in this photo! Love it!

hiraschaos.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER:

I do not claim to own any of these images and give appropriate credit to their sole owners.
*However, I do tend to resize, alter the coloring or simply Photoshop them to look their best.

Please credit me when used.
Thank you, Cat Wallace.
 
Your Text