2.27.2012

Jessica Stam Shops Saks

Fashion Model, Style inspiration, Fashion photography, Long hair

Get Jessica Stam's Spring-Ready Outfit here.



♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a babe!!! X

Nicole Craven said...

I absolutely adore these gold pants, I have been looking for the perfect pair myself!

Lovelyinfluence.com

Anonymous said...

oh love this look

Yunstation said...

fabulous at any age outfit
http://yunstation.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

love this look!!!!
http://bonnieclydemarni.blogspot.com/

Modelovers said...

Great combination!

Tanja

www.modelovers.com

niknok said...

Love her pants! xx

♥ The Niknok Style

Alexa said...

very beautiful photo..I love to see girls in flats also..I am kinda into the flat shoes right now..

Vanessa - PureGlam.tv said...

So beautiful....

Join my new 190 US$ GIVEAWAY

Tanja - PureGlam.tv or via Bloglovin

the chic addict said...

Yay! I love Jessica. I want to see more of her.

http://thechicaddict.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

So beautiful!

www.thepursesnatcher.net

Ingrid // Pretty Harbor said...

I love this total look :)

www.prettyharbor.com // Jewellery

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER:

I do not claim to own any of these images and give appropriate credit to their sole owners.
*However, I do tend to resize, alter the coloring or simply Photoshop them to look their best.

Please credit me when used.
Thank you, Cat Wallace.
 
Your Text