6.01.2011

Nina Dobrev for ELLE

Fashion, Nina Dobrev, Fashion photography, Style inspiration

I wish she would dress a lot more like she does in Editorials for ELLE magazine.. so cool.


tfs

13 comments:

s said...

love
I want the balenciaga boots ;D


STREET LIFE: The BRAID or the IT-HAIRSTYLE
http://magmoiselle.fr

Halktan Biri said...

cool and original <3

xoxo

http://prisonerofashion.blogspot.com/

Laura said...

Love it!
Those boots!!!! :)

xxx
Laura

http://the-shoe-issue.blogspot.com

SAMANTHA said...

LOVE this look, those shoes are killer.



xx
www.dragonnfruit.com

Copper Etiquette said...

YEs I agree. I love this look. Great Dress Give Away At CopperEtiquette.com

Ugly Cute said...

ah! those shorts are to die for

xoxo
itsuglycute.com

FASHION CHALET said...

I love the lace one-piece. She looks cool in edgy pieces.


xx

Naima Amarilli said...

She's real great! and your blog too... i've just discover it and i'm suddenly fall in love! Follower! Absolutely.

Nà

http://giocodidonne.blogspot.com/

Laura said...

love the lace dress and the balenciaga boot! awww
xx
Laura

http://www.pursesandi.com

Fashion Tadpole said...

Love this picture...i acctually have it cut out from the mag somewhere in my room.

http://fashiontadpole.blogspot.com

PiruletadeGato said...

Nice sweater...

lollipopcat.blogspot.com

Kimberly said...

love this outfit those boots are awesome!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

Melissa said...

those boots are to die for

http://lavie-amonavis.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER:

I do not claim to own any of these images and give appropriate credit to their sole owners.
*However, I do tend to resize, alter the coloring or simply Photoshop them to look their best.

Please credit me when used.
Thank you, Cat Wallace.
 
Your Text