1.09.2012

Take Me to Disneyland!

Fashion Model Heather Marks, Style inspiration, Fashion photography, Long hair
Fashion Model Heather Marks, Style inspiration, Fashion photography, Long hair
Fashion Model Heather Marks, Style inspiration, Fashion photography, Long hair
Fashion Model Heather Marks, Style inspiration, Fashion photography, Long hair

You know what this Fashion Editorial feat. Heather Marks makes me wish for? I wish they had shot a scene of Carrie Bradshaw and the girls from Sex and The City at Disneyland or Disney World. Can you imagine!?!! All 4 girls in lavish gowns, dripping in expensive jewelry, mingling with Mickey and toting the latest it-bags!
Oh My!!

Which photo/outfit is your Favorite??


♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'

10 comments:

Domonique Wilson said...

Oh my lord! This editorial is epic!The monsters Inc image...perfection! Totally agree with you on the SATC point!

Reptilia said...

Love this photos!!

http://justreptilia.blogspot.com

xx

ALL AND POSH said...

this photos are so cute!!
xx, B

Kerold och Carolinas reflektioner said...

Stella McCartney jumpsuit me wants!

Annie Chang said...

brilliant fun photos!

Bises,
monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

PARTOFSTREET said...

Ohh.. and especially Sarah Jessica Parker!! It would by gorgeous. but this pics are cool too (:

http://partofstreet.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Great photos! I love colorfull photos and that's one of my favourite models.

Style Footprints said...

ah i love it - so full of life & fun

www.stylefootprints.blogspot.com

Hannah Jane said...

My boyfriend loves Mickey! So I had to save the Mickey pictures as soon as I came across them earlier in the week. Obviously you were drawn to them as much as me to post them!
Good choice!
http://hanjanran.blogspot.com/
Peace X

Valerie said...

Very funny! Love it!

Just Like a True Star

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER:

I do not claim to own any of these images and give appropriate credit to their sole owners.
*However, I do tend to resize, alter the coloring or simply Photoshop them to look their best.

Please credit me when used.
Thank you, Cat Wallace.
 
Your Text