9.26.2011

Renata Sozzi

Fashion Model, Fashion editorials, Style inspiration, Fashion photography, Long hair
Fashion Model, Fashion editorials, Style inspiration, Fashion photography, Long hair

Only a heavenly creature like this can make lingerie look as good as regular clothing. (I must confess I'm not big on buying underwear) I splurge on jeans and shoes a heck of a lot more.. now I feel like buying some under-things.. ;)

I am on the hunt for a dark denim jacket and camel hue cardigan now, all thanks to ^ Ms. Sozzi! ♥


tfs

3 comments:

La Moda Beauty said...

love it really cute.
http://inhalefashionandbeauty.blogspot.com/
Twitter:@inhale_fandb
Bloglovin

Copper Etiquette said...

I a not either I must admit aswell, but she does look great!
Shop Dresses Online at Copper Etiquette

A Fox That Meows said...

total babetown xx A Fox That Meows ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER:

I do not claim to own any of these images and give appropriate credit to their sole owners.
*However, I do tend to resize, alter the coloring or simply Photoshop them to look their best.

Please credit me when used.
Thank you, Cat Wallace.
 
Your Text