8.21.2011

Ray Ban Wayfarers

Fashion Model, Ray Ban Wayfarer Sunglasses, Fashion editorials, Style inspiration, Fashion photography, Long hair
Fashion Model, Ray Ban Wayfarer Sunglasses, Fashion editorials, Style inspiration, Fashion photography, Long hair
Ray Ban Wayfafer Sunglasses

I was excited when I was invited to review a pair of sunglasses of my choice. Of course I jumped at the chance and picked the Ray Ban Wayfarer. Thanks to ShadesDaddy for letting me test these lovely new Ray Ban shades.

Don't forget you still have until Tuesday to ENTER and WIN Eyewear from BonLook! Good luck!

8 comments:

Kerold och Carolinas reflektioner said...

Cool classic and chic, you can never go wrong with Ray Bans..

Plami said...

I want a pair so badly!

XoXo
Plami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

Reptilia said...

They are my favourite!

http://justreptilia.blogspot.com
xxx

Breanne said...

love those sunnies :)

http://lightmymidnight.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

so cool you can just pick out any pair :)

good choice, although I must say I like almost all ray-bans's


www.tripsandtreasures.blogspot.com
new outfit post !

www.laurajamesjewelry.com said...

My All Time Favorite Go To Shades!

Anonymous said...

i have a pair, they go with everything!

xx
scribblesandsomersaults.blogspot.com

Nana A. said...

Best sunglasses ever. Always chic, but understated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER:

I do not claim to own any of these images and give appropriate credit to their sole owners.
*However, I do tend to resize, alter the coloring or simply Photoshop them to look their best.

Please credit me when used.
Thank you, Cat Wallace.
 
Your Text